Last Updated February 16, 2022
As of June 23, 2021, Wicked Good Cupcakes is now part of the Hickory Farms family of brands
What Type of Information Does Wicked Good Cupcakes Collect?
Personal Information that may be collected by Wicked Good Cupcakes may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account - your username, password, your city of birth, your birthday and mobile phone number.
- If you buy goods at our stores or through our programs or otherwise - what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy and rewards you earn.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways - demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you.
- If you create an account - names and addresses of people you add to your "address book".
- To allow "Like" buttons and "Share" buttons to work
Wicked Good Cupcakes may also collect aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify you.
How Does Wicked Good Cupcakes Use Information About You?
Wicked Good Cupcakes may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or with our Services. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of Wicked Good Cupcakes products and services, including your accounts and program participation
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
Does Wicked Good Cupcakes Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
Wicked Good Cupcakes shares your personal information in limited ways
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you participate in any blog, fill out any forms or participate in other online forums on our Sites, any personal information that you post on our Sites may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, Wicked Good Cupcakes may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
What Choices Does Wicked Good Cupcakes Offer About Personal Information?
Wicked Good Cupcakes offers choices for you to request to update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you.
- Log in to your wickedgoodcupcakes.com account, if you have one, and visit the profile management section to manage your contact information (email and postal address) preferences and to update your personal information.
- email email@example.com
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
You can usually choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will affect many features or Services on our Sites.
How is Personal Information Secured?
Wicked Good Cupcakes takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
Our website undergoes 3rd party PCI compliance scans to assure that we are using the most up to date and safest technologies available.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
You may have the opportunity to receive SMS or "text" messages, pre-recorded voice messages or auto-dialed phone calls from Wicked Good Cupcakes, its affiliates and related entities as well as third parties. Such text messaging may be used to authenticate your identity or mobile device, as well as provide you informational or marketing updates about services or products you may have requested. In providing your mobile device number or cell phone number to us, you knowingly consent to such communications from Wicked Good Cupcakes or for Wicked Good Cupcakes to use your cell phone number or mobile device number as disclosed in this Policy. These messages may use information automatically collected based on your actions while on our sites and may prompt messaging such as cart abandon messages. To the extent you voluntarily opt to have SMS notifications sent directly to your mobile phone, we receive and store the information you provide, including your telephone number or when you read a text message. Data obtained from you in connection with any Text Message services may include your cell phone number, your provider’s name and the date, time and content of your text messages Furthermore, you agree and represent that you have the authority to receive such communications at the telephone or mobile device number you provide to Wicked Good Cupcakes, or from which you send such communications to us.
Any such communications you receive from us will be administered in accordance with your preferences and this Policy.
Third Party Pixels and Cookies
When you visit our website, log in, register or open an email, cookies, ad beacons, and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with information they or others have about you, including your email address. We (or service providers on our behalf) may then send communications and marketing to these email addresses. You may opt out of receiving this advertising by visiting https://link.edgepilot.com/s/e8cc7919/bxq6Trehtka4bQqLgrNaXw?u=https://app.getemails.com/optout
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Wicked Good Cupcakes Customer Service can be contacted online, at (781) 924-2200 or by postal mail at Wicked Good Cupcakes, 342A Circuit St, Hanover, MA 02339.