Baby Shower Cupcake Ideas
Unlike other baby shower cupcakes, these cupcakes in jars are mess-free, portable, and add next-level cuteness! You can even get custom lid labels to match your baby shower theme! A cute phrase like “Oh Baby!” or “Little Sweetie” would look adorable as a custom lid.
Frequently Asked Questions for Baby Shower Cupcakes
1. How do I order custom lid labels for baby shower cupcakes?
- For pricing information for orders of more than 32 jars and customization options, email us at email@example.com
2. Can I get blue and/or pink cake, frosting, and toppings?
- Currently, we can’t customize your cupcakes for baby showers with different cake flavors, frostings, or topping combos. But we have many delicious cupcake flavor options to choose from, making it easy to have something for every taste. And we frequently add new flavors to our website, so check back often!
3. When should I place an order to receive the cupcakes in time for the baby shower?
- You can choose the arrival date of your cupcakes up to 30 days in advance. During busy times, like the holidays, we encourage you to place your order several weeks before you want it to arrive to get the best shipping rate. Please refer to our shipping policy for more shipping information
4. What if guests have food allergies or need gluten-free cupcakes?
- We have a variety of delicious flavors available that are gluten-free. But please be aware that we bake our cupcakes in a facility that uses peanuts/peanut butter, tree nuts, soy, dairy, wheat, and eggs on the premises. Check the allergy information on specific flavors before ordering.
5. How should I store these cupcakes & how long do they last?
- We recommend serving these cupcakes in jars within 7 days of receiving them. They don't need to be refrigerated; keep them in a cool, dry place.
You can freeze the jars for up to 6 months. Then, let them thaw before serving.
Have more questions? Check out our frequently asked questions.